While many use Reading-Rewards.com as a great alternative to paper reading logs, few people realize that we have a cool ‘Printables’ section where kids and teachers can print off reading progress using a number of different reading log templates and reports.
Today we added a comprehensive Classroom Reading Summary Report, which provides a reading group administrator detailed stats that include the following:
- Total reading minutes per student
- Total number of books finished per student
- Reading minutes (graph form)
- Percent target reached (if you have set a daily or weekly reading target for your students, this pie chart will show you which percentage of your students reached the target, on average, in the period.
- A detailed list of books read, along with student reviews, grouped by student name
The report will look something like this:
This is our most comprehensive report yet, and we really hope you like it!
How to print off your classroom reading summary report:
- Log in to your Reading-Rewards.com account
- Click on ‘Printables’
- Select the group you want the report for
- Select the date range you are interested in
- Click on the ‘Print’ button in the ‘Group Summary’ section
- Your report will begin to download immediately!
While you’re on the Printables tab, be sure to browse around a take a look at the different reading log templates and reports we have available: